Sunday, November 30, 2008

 

Christmas comes early...


Thanksgiving was spent with Bouby's side of the family, on her mother's side as we have been doing it for 4 years, and as usual the spread was awesome.

But before we got there I was given my Christmas gift early. I know it is a moth early and I shouldn't have let her do it but the ENTIRE family, chipped in and got me a new camera and Bouby wanted me to have it to take pictures of her family.

Here is what they kicked down for me.

12MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) + Canon 18-55mm IS Lens + Canon 75-250mm III Lens.

I still have my film stuff, but I am already looking for the same digital lenses to replace what I had in my film bag, and like all things, there are some good deals and then there are some bad deals, it will take some time but I really REALLY dig the new camera. Just don't be surprised if this becomes a picture blog.




<< Home