Saturday, August 30, 2008

 

When to say fuck...


I swear a lot.

I won't sugar coat it it I don't have too, When I was in radio I had to, when I was a teacher(in college LEARNING to be a teacher) I had to, when I'm with my Mom I tend to hold it back a bit.

But I swear a lot. I was always told that a man swears when he doesn't have the education or vocabulary to use better words.

I fly solely in the opposite direction. I think there is always the occasion to use a well placed "fuck" or "shit" , or "Cocksucking Doorknob". I feel that swearing is an art form and a very successful way of getting your point across. Much like in the days of Shakespeare, where biting your thumb was a unbelievable insult, and considered rude, it has gone by the wayside and has been replaced by fuck you's and your momma jokes.

Here is a list of historical times when swearing would have been more then appropriate.

Top 10 times in History when the use of the “FUCK” was appropriate

1. “Scattered Fucking showers, my ass!” - Noah, 4314 BC
2. “How the fuck did you work that out?” - Pythagoras, 126 BC
3. “You want WHAT on the fucking ceiling?” - Michelangelo, 1566
4. “Where did all those fucking Indians come from?” - Custer,1877
5. “It does so fucking look like her!” - Picasso,1926
6. “Where the fuck are we?” - Amelia Earhart, 1937
7. “Any fucking idiot could understand that.” - Einstein, 1938
8. “What the fuck was that?” - Mayor Of Hiroshima,1945
9. “I need this parade like I need a fucking hole in the head!” - JFK,1963
10. “Aw c’mon. Who the fuck is going to find out?” - Bill Clinton


So tomorrow, or tonight, go ahead and get out and about and throw some swears at people, let me know if you find one of them biting their thumb at you, or doing that arm over the elbow arm thrust that used to be so prevalent with the Italian peoples.




<< Home