Thursday, August 07, 2008

 

I am not JOB! Get off my fucking back!



Let's recap Nightmare's last couple of weeks in detail shall we?

1) Great Neice in Hospital, doing the roller coaster of death ride.
2) Dog is old and falling apart slowly. (Basically has bum elbow and choices are death, drugs, or removal)
3) Water main breaks we spend all weekend boiling water and not bathing.
4) Bites lip 5 times drawing blood each and every time
5) Friend of Bouby's having risky surgery to remove an extra rib. (yeah I know weird huh?)
6) Aunt's Nephew dies in horrible motorcycle wreck, orphans 3 year old
7) I have a stress lump on my right shoulder causing me to smell like Ben-Gay for a week
8) Sliced little finger tip open with a can of corn lid..(that was awesome, right under finger nail, felt SWELL!)
9) Bouby just got a call from a co-worker telling her that a friend of hers died in a car wreck in Oklahoma yesterday... I met her, and her hubby, and their 4 yr old boy. Now the boys are solo.
**EDIT**

I almost forgot one of my roommates from college told me that the Dr.'s found a brain tumor in his dad's skull! So he is going through chemo, radiation treatments, and general malaise...nice huh?

Back to the old post...

I get it. The Christians tell me that god doesn't hand you more then you can handle, and what doesn't kill you will make you stronger.

Well I say FUCK THAT1 get the fuck off my back, leave my circle alone! I feel like Brad Pitt in Legends of the Fa;ll, ever see that? Anyone who hung out with Brad's character fucking DIED! I don't need any more testing.

So who ever is heaping this shit on me knock it the fuck off I'm too old and too bitter to fucking deal with much more.

On a lighter note I got a line on a new pistol. Compact .357 shaved hammer, trigger job, 5 shot snub nosed just perfect for conceal and carry!

Next fucking problem I have come at me...be warned I am armed.




<< Home