Friday, August 15, 2008

 

Friday


Ok it is Friday and since I was told that all of my dwelling on bad and evil was causing me to bring more bad and evil unto me and mine, I would like to apologize to anyone who has felt the wrath of the angry "Secret"...my bad, I'll try and use my powers for good from now on.

So how about this weather? Nice and cool huh? I could really go for this global warming Al keeps talking about if we get these kind of summers and winters. I mean when Pangea was still cooling off, some say the earth rotated on it's axis and what was the north pole became the middle parts, so if this is what is happening, how freaked out are the fucking Eskimos gonna be when Alaska is suddenly 80 degrees all the time and 100+ in the summer?

I bet that is when we see Edgar Cayce's prediction come true! Edgar Cayce, for those of you who don't know was called the sleeping prophet. He predicted that Omaha will become a major national seaport! Which means either we would be under water here or have some KICK ASS oceanside property!

So that is what I have been focusing on lately, I would like to see Omaha become a sea port and the world tilt on edge for the next 10 million years or so.

Just think of the diving! How cool would that be!




<< Home