Sunday, July 27, 2008

 

Someone is not playing fair...


My pops called today to see if I had heard anything from the Nephew about the little one. I told him it had been quiet since Friday, when I was told that she was doing amazing and they were just waiting to see when they could do the surgery.

Apparently I have been out of the loop.

He talked to my Step Sister, Nephews Mom, and the little one crashed and crashed hard on Saturday. Crashed to the point of losing her once only to be brought back just in time for emergency surgery to try and keep her on this plane of existence.

Again, I have to ask you to send your happiest thoughts and prayers, (if so inclined) to my Nephews family. Our little cousin is really struggling and she needs to know that she is needed here.

Thanks in advance.

Much love to my peeps,

Nightmare




<< Home