Wednesday, July 02, 2008

 

Last one!

Well this is probably going to be that last post I write from work ever. I convinced the Powers that be that I need to have access to blogs for a few days so I could contact this kid, who my CEO thinks could be a good fit to come work here. Now I'm probably outing my blog here but at this point I don't care.

Take a look at Kyle's work, and then tell D that he is at least 38% less awesome than this kid.

On the way to work this morning I was in a race with no one and I seem to have won.

So I'm wondering if everyone thinks that we are really going to have Barak Obama as a President, and if they all REALLY think that he is nothing more than a martyr? We have had Presidents assassinated for shit equally as dumb as the color of thier skin. I'm scared that if he does get elected, some backwoods, inbreeding, Klan Kock will kill him and start a race riot that will make the riots of the 60's look a playground fight.

Am I the only one who thinks like this? It scares the hell out of me to think like this but I know a couple of people here in the metro area that are just that fucking dumb. They probably won't do the shooting, but I'm sure that their racism will allow them the leeway to laugh at it. I can't fucking stand racism, I don't understand it, and personally I feel our race, the human race, would be better off if we devolved back to the fucking trees or even further...like to the single cell organisms.

Let me know if I am the only one who is thinking this.



<< Home