Thursday, June 05, 2008

 

And now for something completely insane...



Massive thinning of the Human herd.

I have been preaching to the masses now going on 4 years with this blog thing and I have seen commenters come and go. I have yet to get rich from my nonsense, I have no book deal, and I don't see one coming in the future. I tend to be a very black and white kind of guy, there is very little gray area here.

For as many years as I can remember I have been spouting the nonsense that it does not matter what we do as humans to make or break this world, when Mother Nature gets tired of the fighting monkeys that we are, she is gonna shake like a wet dog, and we will be thinned out of existence.

Period, end of story.

If you look at the theory of Exponential Growth we are all living on borrowed time as it is. There are a great series of videos that this theory is explained and in a way that a dummy like me can understand it so I know that the much smarter then me people who only come here to indulge their thirst for sophomoric humor and fart jokes, will not only understand it, but you will also GET it.

Here is the first video in the series of 8 the other ones should be listed in order. If you thought you were scared before, you need to watch this and know that Al gore is a day late and a dollar short.

I just hope I am not still around and bothering people, when we see the end of civilization as we know it! After watching these videos I know that Living well is the only way to go! Eat what you want, stop having kids, they will just die horribly when we run out of food. The time you spend at the gym, use it to make love to whom ever you want...and NO that doesn't mean rape you jackasses! It means man, woman, black white asian, Buick, chevy, animate, inanimate it doesn't matter, if you can fuck it...fuck it! Go for the Gusto!. If you like driving, I would suggest that you SERIOULSY think about running your car on something besides gas, we will run out of petroleum in 2017. The bums on the corner are right, the end is near.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that this isn't the first time this shit has hit the fan. All of the space ships and other phenomenon mentioned in crazy pictures on the sides of the Pyramid's bathroom walls, were just the last remaining survivors of the last great civilization that fell fucking apart because they didn't understand the rule of exponential growth. I'm pretty sure that there is a reason that the Mayan calendar only goes up to 2012...they figured it out. They must have been the last bastion of truth keepers from that civilization and they tried to warn us the only way they knew how, by letting us know that there will be a “do over”, in 2012.

Live well, and remember, Life is not only short, but it is almost over! We as humans have fucked up, fucked up big and Momma is coming home early to kick ass and take names.



<< Home