Thursday, May 22, 2008

 

STEALI(NG

I'm at a clients and I am stealing their interwebs! well here is an update on the trip to she the Mom unit.

NO GO!

Tickets were unattainable and since 17 mpg doesn't work at 4 bucks a gallon, she'll be getting a phone call from her middle son. I don't know what the other two are up too, but hey at least we call her!

So Sonic Firewall sucks and I am not so happy that the new way to do business has been cut off for me. I mean isn't there supposed to be some big Web 2.0 business push? You would think that someone would tell our 70 something CEOLD that. I just hope that when I tell him that me and Keri Oke are working together he MAY pull his snow covered head out of his ass and realize that the TELEPHONE, is almost as antiquated as the direct mail campaign.

IM's, Blogs, and untethered access to the world Wide Web of information highway is THE way people are doing business nowadays...But if not, well I guess that I'll be getting more business cards to hand out as I walk the streets of KC in search of clients who don't know what they want or need.

OLD PEOPLE RULE!



<< Home