Thursday, May 15, 2008

 

Shopping will wear you out!

I have spent more time in the sam's club in the last two days then I have in my entire life! For those of you not in the know, the two community organizations I belong too Greater Northland Jaycees and the Independent Order of Odd Fellows will be hosting a donation drop off from 11:30-When the last car shows up..I'm guessing 9 or 10pm at the Oliver P. Gentry Lodge #877 located at 7027 N. Locust Gladstone Missouri.

The items we need are water Gatorade non-perishable food items(chips canned goods nutritional bars etc.) coolers diapers baby formula gloves tarps cleanup kits shovels rakes household cleaners trash bags first-aid kits safety glasses ear plugs personal care items (shampoo soap tooth brushes tooth paste etc.) chainsaws chains chain saw bar oil wheel barrow generators plastic storage containers and large plastic zip lock bags.

Hope to see you all there!

I will also pass on any donation made to my paypal account if you want to do it that way! Just Email me from my profile page and I'll get you the proper info!

BTW...Loren Halifax just emailed me! And we all know how HOTT she is! RAAWWRR!



<< Home