Friday, May 09, 2008

 

It is FUCKING Water!

You know where I'm going with this, it is not a new bitch but apparently none of you have helped spread the word sufficiently so we will start from the beginning.

IT IS FUCKING RAIN! nothing more nothing less! If you have trouble seeing through the moisture, I suggest you do one of three things, buy some fucking Rain X it works like a team of Mexican roofers! And it cost a lot less! 2) Stay the fuck out of the left hand lane! I don't know who the cocksucking doorknob was driving the train support vehicle, but I swear to the Gods that if I see you change lanes for no fucking reason again I am gonna see EXACTLY how far up your ass a 99 Ford Explorer will fit. (Side note; OLD People, you fuck up the commute on clear days, when it is raining, you CAUSE accidents! STAY THE FUCK HOME! I will kill you and feed you to your own cats) 3) Stay at home. Call in late, be courteous and don't go out in the rain. Do you know who goes to work at 6am? Construction workers, Highway guys, and psychos like me!

So pick one, because I am having a giant snow plow blade attached to the front of my truck, so I can just hire out as "Moron Removal Service".


So, I once again missed the festivities last night, but this time I had a pretty good excuse, I think my lunch place tried to kill me. Ok it wasn't really their fault, the food is so good, I tend to eat enough for a family of 8 circus clowns. However, I did get that watery mouth thing and the sweaty chills like it was food poisoning, however, the cast iron gut beast awoke and quelled the cheeseburger uprising of 2008, so I'm good. It did mean however that I was incapacitated from about 2:30-8 pm...sorry guys but I would not have been able to beverages, and letting you see me weeping in the corner like a Queer with a sore throat on Valentines day. (I asked my brother and yes that is a sad time!)

So here are some 3 funny pictures, and a serious one.







<< Home