Thursday, April 10, 2008

 

Nuptials

It has been almost 6 years since I first met my best friend and lover. We met over the interwebs, and went out on our first date on a Monday night. I knew that she had massive potential when we kept catching each other sneaking glances at the football game that was playing on the TV at Jose Peppers in Lees Summit. You don't often find a woman who is as interested in the game of football and not just the local team. It is even more miraculous to find one who hates the local team and actually likes their most hated opponent, I got lucky and found such a broad.

In less then 72 hours we will be joined in holy matrimony...or as I like to call it bringing the government into my love life. But I knew that if I wanted to stay with this amazing woman I would need to make things "legal" so last June I asked, she said yes and Saturday will be the legal beginning of our relationship. We are returning to the scene of the crime for our honeymoon, the amazing Rock Eddy Bluff for a week of ZERO electronic interference. No TV, internet, or cell signal, it should be amazing! So in my absence please know that I won't be thinking about any of you, strangely enough I do believe I will have other things on my mind!

As for the unanswered movie quotes here are the answers;
#3-Lion King
#5 Spring Break
#9 Donovan's Reef
#12 The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio
#14 Black Snake Moan

Thanks for playing and I'll see you in a week.



<< Home