Sunday, April 06, 2008

 

The Movie Game

Nuke had this over at his place last week and now I want to play. I got 5 of his movies, and I don't know that anoyone will get that many here for a couple of reasons 1) no one reads this shit, and 2) I watch movies with abandon. I have seen shit most people have never heard of and I have a stupid trait to remember the weirdest shit ever! They will start pretty easy, and then get harder.

If you know the movie that these quotes came from leave the title in the comments and the correct answers will get credit. No Googling, or IMBDing!

1)"Sometimes nothing is a pretty cool hand to have"ANONYMOUS
2)"What's with you and those fucking boots?"Trashman
3 "I told them to forget about it but you know elephants..they never forget"
4)"Red, I do believe you are talking out of your ass"Trashman
5)"Beer is like....Fucking Great"
6)"Dude means nice guy. Dude means a regular sort of person."Nuke
7)"If I didn't have puke breath, I'd kiss you."Average Jane
8)"Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light."Average Jane
9)"What started it was this knothead tried to pawn off a hootchie-cootchie girl on me in Panama."
10)"Yes! That's the beauty of college these days, Tommy! You can major in Game Boy if you know how to bullshit." ANONYMOUS
11)" I run a couple of newspapers. What do you do? "IT CHICKIE
12)"Do you know that U.S. Army research has shown a relationship between intelligence and willingness to eat unfamiliar foods?"
13)"Fucking... What the fuck. Who the fuck fucked this fucking... How did you two fucking fucks... FUCK!"Michelle
14)"Well if they weren't you could kiss my rebel coochie, faggot."
15)"OK. This guy here, he's our man, all grown up and going nowhere. Although he's a pretty scholarly cat, he never got much of a formal education. For the most part, he's lived in shit neighborhoods, held shit jobs, and he's now knee-deep into a disastrous second marriage. So, if you're the kind of person looking for romance or escapism or some fantasy figure to save the day... guess what? You've got the wrong movie."A Librarian

Let the games begin!



<< Home