Sunday, March 23, 2008

 

PETA Kills

I read this little story and I couldn't believe it...so I figured I better post it here and continue to uphold my journalistic facade.

According to Virgina's Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, PETA killed 97.4% f the dogs and cats and other pets it took in for adoption in 2006. During that year, the anti hunting group managed to find adoptive homes for just 12 pets. Not counting animals PETA held only temporarily in it's spay/neuter program the organization took in 3,061 companion animals,in 2006 of which it killed 2,981. According to VDACS, the average euthanasia rate for humane societies in the state was 34.7% in 2006 Yet PETA killed 97.4%.

That seems to be something that you won't hear on mainstream news outlets. Where is all the anti fur celebs when this was going down? Do you think that PETA's PR spin machine is going to be discussing this at the next big shareholder meeting? (I don't even know if they have shareholder meetings...I'm jest saying!)

It seems that this style of hypocrisies is something that America loves to sweep under the rug. Governors renting pussy...REALLY REALLY EXPENSIVE PUSSY, Sports figures lying about steroid usage, actors and rock stars doing anti drug commercials and then dropping dead of overdoses, Presidents blowing up brown people to halt the spread of terrorism..I mean oil. and now People for the ETHICAL Treatment of Animals failing 3 times worse then the tried and true system that we have in place for the betterment of societal animal problems.

Jesus Christ on a POGO Stick I hate those fuckers.

Just for that I'm going hunting and I may even make a fur hat from the kill....well it would be more like a headdress, since the next season I participate in is turkey season.

And for Trashman! I have made him a special campaign poster!




<< Home