Wednesday, February 27, 2008

 

Umm....Really?

**EDITED DUE TO MR.SADERS'COMMENT...original piece was muddy and not clear on my point. I apologize for the confusion on my stance, and I will continue to bloviate, or "to speak or write at length in a pompous or boastful manner." It is what I do best**


I was reading KC Blue this morning and he has a wonderfully naive post about some bullshit report made by The Public Policy Institute of California, where in it states that;

"The study finds that immigrants are far less likely than the average U.S.-born citizen to commit crime in California, the most populous state in the United States, according to a report issued late on Monday. In fact, the report also noted that U.S.-born adult men are incarcerated at a rate more than 2 1/2 times greater than that of foreign-born men."

Then it quotes the report; ""Our research indicates that limiting immigration, requiring higher educational levels to obtain visas, or spending more money to increase penalties against criminal immigrants will have little impact on public safety," said Kristin Butcher, co-author of the report and associate professor of economics at Wellesley College.""

In which I call BULLSHIT! The reason that they only found law abiding immigrants is because they only used research based on LEGAL immigrants. They did no research on the crime caused by Illegal Immigrants and if they did they would find most of the criminals that are on the run from US authorities are already back in Mexico or Ottawa (where we all know harbors 90% of the "bad" Canadians). Think about it.

If you were going to sneak into the States and lead a life of crime, when the trail got hot and you knew there was NO record of your life at all on American soil wouldn't you just walk back across the Rio and live as a wanted man in Mexico? It isn't like El Presidente Felipe Calderon, is going to help get you to justice. All he is looking to do is send over more illegals, to work and send that CASH home, so their economy doesn't collapse.

Blue goes on to state this from the report; "Among other findings in the report, non-citizen men from Mexico 18 to 40 -- a group disproportionately likely to have entered the United States illegally -- are more than eight times less likely than U.S.-born men in the same age group to be in a correctional institution (0.48 percent vs. 4.2 percent)."

Researcher from PPIC- "Excuse me illegal immigrant...may I ask you a question?

18-40 yr old Man in front of Home Depot-"Si"

PPIC- "are you here, in America, illegally?"

18-40 yr old Man in front of Home Depot-"Si"

PPIC-"are you a criminal?"

18-40 yr old Man in front of Home Depot-"no"

PPIC-"Thank you very much...no, I don't need a shed built, no my roof is fine...Oh but I would like some of your oranges...thank you"

That couldn't have happened in California could it? Where the hell DID they get their research? Was it in Folsom Prison? That is 99% Mexican, maybe if they went further North in California, they may have run into a slew of Illegals doing farm work....fuck I can give you their address I worked with them for 2 years. One guy I know was a murderer, the foreman told me so and so did he...it was broken English, and a little hard to understand but with the help of a visual aid in the form of a switchblade, really made me understand...if I got outta line I would get cut.

So regardless of what THAT report states, and the opinion of KC Blue, my original thought process, based on personal experience, still stands. We need more boarder control, a better system of screening and a shoot to fucking kill order for those who don't comply.

I have said it before and I will say it again, I AM OF IMMIGRANT STOCK! My people came here from Prussia, settled in Kansas 4 years before it was a fucking state and we have all of the documents to prove it. I have NOTHING against Immigrants, I just want them all to follow the fucking rules, like my family did 150 years ago. And before you chime in with the American Indian argument, well I got that fucking base covered too. My Grandma on my moms side was a member of the Winnebago tribe from Wisconsin.

I'm sure I will ignored once again and none of this will make major news headlines, but since my run for office isn't panning out so good...they won't even invite me to the fucking debates!! I figure I'll just stay here in my bunker and lob rocks at passing cars.

Thank you Mr. Sader for pointing out my muddy argument, but I think, hope that this may clear things up.

Oh and then there is this;
Blogger Meat Up and BB Game
Paddy O’Quigley’s
100 E 20th Street
Kansas City, MO

Wednesday 2/27
4pm to whenever
Karaoke at 9pm



<< Home