Tuesday, February 05, 2008

 

One of these days.....

"Bullshit!!"

"I swear to God"
"There is no way"

"I'm not making this up"


"You mean to tell me that you just received a document via fax, that our client has to sign, for a release of liability and it is after 5pm on a Friday, and our plane leaves tomorrow afternoon, and our client is a third world government entity?" REALLY? Are they out of their fucking minds?"

"Well I'm not staying, that is dumb. Thanks for taking one for the team and I'll see you when you make it back to KC."

"Why is it that our illustrious leaders didn't get this one page, 2 paragraph document to us BEFORE the day we were supposed to leave? I mean I explained this problem to them 15 days ago? That should have been ample time for the document to get written, approved by OUR legal team, and still leave us 10 days to get it in the the hands of the proper legal people in said 3rd world nation. I just don't get the lack of personal attention that our "PROJECT MANAGER" has given this client. I mean sure...it is only a few 100K but still...doesn't give him Carte' Blanche to act all Douche Nozzlery."

THIS IS A TRUE STORY

Sometimes I wonder if certain companies SHOULD be accepting jobs further than 20 miles from their front door.

I still hate Delta. I have only flown with them 3 times in the last 4 years and they have fucked up, canceled, or otherwise late, 2 out of the 3 times. So they get a failing grade and I hope they take my sky miles and shove them right up their asses.

Delta, you suck, eat a bag of shit I hope you die.

Now About the Rain.

Who ordered the lightening? I sure didn't. Fucking Thunderstorms in February.. I mean really my stupid dogs are freaked right the fuck out, they might not know how to type so good but they can read a calendar and they know that there shouldn't be any fucking thunderstorms in the Midwest for 60-90 more days for Pete's Sake.

And I know I have touched on this before, many time actually, but until people start listening to me I will continue to rant.

If you don't stay out of the fucking fast lane I will start carrying a sling shot and a bag of golf balls. You stupid cock jockys that think just because you pay taxes, you have the right to drive where you want, when you want, and how fucking fast you want are the reasons that people die on the highway. If you are in the LEFT LANE, that lane is for PASSING!! Passing involves GOING FASTER THEN EVERYONE ELSE, it does not mean doing 5 miles UNDER the speed limit.

So if your car gets hit by a random golf ball, check the speedo, check what lane your in and then either speed up to 75mph, or GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY LANE!

More motivational posters...





<< Home