Thursday, December 27, 2007

 

WHAAATT was that?

I just got off the phone with my old co-host, who has been working in the Radio biz for the last 8 years unlike myself who has been doing anything he can to keep his ass from committing crimes and winding up in prison.

Anyway the call went like this...blah blah station is looking for a morning show team.

Really? where did you say that was?

San Diego.

SAN DIEGO!??

Yeah, you know California...we rocked that town for a week at the holiday bowl, they loved us, we are fresh and hip and cool and angry..(Ok I'm embellishing a bit)

Well what the fuck over? Have you applied for the gig yet?

No I wanted to see if you'd be up for it.

You mean you wanted to ask to see I , THE ATTENTION WHORE THAT I AM, WOULD BE WILLING TO PULL UP ROOT AND GO BACK TO WORK IN A THANKLESS, DIRTY INDUSTRY THAT ALLOWS PEOPLE LIKE ME THE OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE AN ASS OUTTA MYSELF FOR MONEY....Would I be willing to do that again...in the number 17 market in the country? Hmmm let me see...

You don't have to be a dick.

Yes I do that was my job 8 years ago and I would like to think I haven't changed much.

So do you think I should do it?

Well if you won't I am. But since my air check tapes are 8 years old maybe you should send your in...HMMMM?

ok then I'll call you in a couple of days.

So great people of blogger land, keep thy fingers and toes crossed, Daddy may have a brand new bag!!

Gaslamp District here we come!



<< Home