Monday, December 10, 2007

 

Cocks and Where to put them...

Well it looks like the Kansas Right*EDIT* Middle has their cocks in everything that they shouldn't, like AG Paul Morrison's cock in a womans vagina....other then his wifes.

The Kansas City Chefs have their cocks in the asses of all chef fans, not to mention the tax base of Jackson County. I really wish they move that pile of shit team to Johnson county and get those stinking rich, piles of monkey spunk to kick down some cash.

My ILLEGAL Immigrant neighbor Is ass fucking the HOLE neighborhood because his muffler fell off last Thursday and naturally his full time job working the window at Micky D's doesn't allow him the luxury of fixing it before spring thaw, so when he is on the way to make the Egg McShit sandwiches, at 0:myfuckinggoditistooearly, in the morning I get a nice gentle wake up rattle and clang , that almost moves my big ass to reach for my .357 and return fire.

I almost put the cock of my Explorer up the ass of some asshole in a Caddy from Indiana because he thought it best to come to a complete stop at a green light before turning right onto an empty street. GO HOME!! And when you get there learn to drive!

Another fucking cock in the ass shooting in Colorado has more goddamned people dead, and I'm sure that we'll get more spew from the anti-gun advocates, instead of the anti-nut job advocates. Where the hell are the Pro 53rd term abortion advocates? I say we should be allowed to revoke anyone's birthday if they spawn a demented killer....anyone else? Like for instance if I was to say ..Turn Evil, and kill a truck load of nuns with a T-Square and some silly putty (What? I got McGuyver like skills with the death yo!), and that was just heinous enough to get a country full of people to want to kill me...well then you can kill my parents as well.

NOW That sounds like a solid plan for population control as well as welfare reform. Not to mention Border control and it would certainly keep those pesky Canadians in the fuzzy hat of America (No Offense Spyder...you know I love you...and Jan too...she knows who she is).

When is Mother Nature going to put her big strap on into the ass of the human race and shakes us off this fucking rock? That is what I'm REALLY waiting for...NATURAL disasters so big that even the religious fanatics will be saying "Holy shit...this isn't what was supposed to happen...this is way to big," like what if all of the mountains on the face of the planet decided to invert!! that would be a big mess, no? Then all of the people would just slide into the crevasses and in a million years or so we would be oil.

All I know is that I hope to get a good mid winter sun burn when I'm in the Bahamas later this week doing an install for my day job. Wish me luck on that happy freaking experience.



<< Home