Thursday, October 18, 2007

 

Funky Butt Lovin'!

So again this week has decided to fly by and leave me sticky, broke and confused. I had been asked to PM a job for one of our oldest and dearest clients and really how could I refuse? I'm a company man, loyal to the end, (or if someone headhunts me to sell their shit for more money and a better benefits package)I don't mind the cat herding that comes with the stupidity of the gig, I thrive on doing stuff people question whether or not I can actually do it.

But it does take a ton of my time and gives me massive headaches.

But I should be done today. As a matter of fact I'm stalling by not going upstairs to re-start my day as the VP of New Business Development. I have been working my ass off for the last 18 days in a row! Last weekend Bouby and I cooked for 55 hungry Jaycee members at our bi-annual camp work weekend, so we cooked 5 meals, watched our 130 lb rottie get sick all weekend and she just last night held her food down,(I think someone poisoned her...well not really, but she sure puked a lot)and the week before we did yard work all weekend, so although I wasn't "technically" at work I really was working. and all this during the bow season for Bambi's Dad.

So I am looking forward to working smarter not harder and possibly sitting still for the rainy weekend that is before us.

I need coffee.

and a blow job...mostly coffee though.



<< Home