Thursday, October 11, 2007

 

"Ain't none of em' dead"

That was the chilling quote that I heard on the TV News this morning from a young urbanite that claims to be a friend of the kid who shot four people then turned the gun on himself yesterday afternoon.

Why is that so chilling? Because he was defending his friend with that statement.

He told the reporter that he didn't think his fiend would do what he did but thought more along the lines of a fight. As his record indicates, he is a fighter, likes the blood, takes the pain. Anyway when asked by said reporter if he was upset that his friend did this the kid replied:

"Ain't none of em' dead"

"You don't think what your friend did was wrong"?

"Well I wish I could have talked to him first"

I have no idea what that means but I do think that this is an excellent example of how the youth of today have zero respect for life. Not just their parents and elders, hell every generation goes through that. But the serious lack of respect for the human life is what I'm seeing in the news. They...they being anyone of any color, race, creed, religion, sexual orientation, that feels the need to act like a crazed meth addled gorrilla.

This is a prime example of piss poor parenting. Everyone says "OOOHH but parenting is so hard, it isn't like in the old days...well yes it motherfucking is! If you would stop having kids when you can't fucking take proper care of them and then when you do have kids don't fucking hand them everything on a silver platter. Make them earn it. I don't know how many kids have been killed because they talk daddy into buying them a fucking motorcycle and they get the big assed 1200cc crotch rocket, and they DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO FUCKING RIDE A MOPED!! and then they crash and die...parents blame someone else, fuck you. You're the asshole who bought your kid a 180mph death trap before you taught them how to ride it.

Sorry went off on a rant there. I'm just happy as shit I don't have to deal with this kind of stupidity, and besides last year I was voted most likely to shoot up my own work place, so I guess I'm safe for now.



<< Home