Tuesday, August 14, 2007

 

Skinny legs and all...

Has anyone else seen this commercial for K-mart, or Sears, or the GAP one of those shit assed retailers, with the Paris Hilton look alike walking from scene to scene, with different clothes on? She has on this one outfit that shows off her bell and those pelvic bones….Have you seen this commercial? It is the grossest thing I have seen since the Auschwitz films in my history class. I can’t believe that there are people out there that think this skinny bitch is sexy. What the fuck happened to society that we want our girls to look like skin colored skeletons? I have never found those skinny bitches even remotely attractive, but I’m glad that the stinking guidos have something to mate with.



I am having a much better time controlling my rage and anger issues lately, I think it is in part to my new outlook on life and the fact that I am practicing the Law of Attraction. For those of you who don’t know this secret, you need to do some research, and learn about it. I swear to all things groovy and good, it works. I too was once a non-believer, then I finally saw the light and watched the DVD my mom bought me for X-mas last year, and then I made Bouby watch it and lo and behold it is the best thing ever.

I know that it sounds like a bunch of horse shit, and a lot of people will look at it and not change a thing, but if you absorb the message and try it out you will be amazed! The reason that I decided to watch it was because there was a lot of stuff going on that just didn’t make sense. And my Bouby was having some seriously weird things happen, where she thought the house was bugged.

Every time she saw something on the TV or read about something she thought we needed, or was interesting, she would say “Wow, we could use that”. Then over the course of the next few days she would be inundated with emails about that EXACT product. Not a knock off or a replacement product, but EXACTLY what she said we needed. It was really freaking her out.

Since I had heard about the Law of Attraction a while ago, from my brother…the younger, better looking, and smarter (he is an engineer for IRobot) brother, yet I was still a skeptic, it still triggered me to watch the DVD entitled “The Secret”… Yeah I know stop the internal dialogue..”But Nightmare that is a stupid DVD that Oprah tried to sell” Yeah I KNOW! But that doesn’t make it any less true. That goddammned thing is legit and it works. So if you don’t want to take the advice of a stranger who sometimes talks out of his ass, that is fine, but for the love of all things cool and Froody, what do you really have to lose?

Check it out…I know when you start watching it will seem really campy and cheesy, but, if it was a basic documentary no one would watch it. If you want to watch it on your computer you can view it here the quality isn't the best, but then again all you really need is the sound. Trust me it WILL change your life if you let it.



<< Home