Tuesday, July 24, 2007

 

BLOG PARTY!

The second Blogger get together of July will take place tomorrow night at Guv'ner Stumpy's place off of 71 hwy, somewhere...Unfortunately I will not be in attendance.

I know people will talk and call me names and cause some sort of rioting, but I have to be on a flight to Vegas first thing Thursday morning and I have entirely too much work to do between now and then to go party with the peeps!

So My apologies for not being there and I hope you'll be nice and have an excellent time without me. I know you will. I look forward to the ridicule.

July's 2nd Blogger Meet
hosted by
General Blather & My Spyderweb
Thursday July 26th at 5:00pm
All Import bottles $2
at GOVERNOR STUMPY'S GRILL HOUSE
321 E Gregory BlvdKansas City, MO 64114
816-444-2252



<< Home