Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!


Today is Bouby’s birthday!!

She is 6 years my junior…yeah I like’em like that, I’m just glad that no one is concerned like they would have been had I been dating a 7th grader when I graduated high school. That would have raised some eyebrows I’m sure.

But we have a very exciting evening planned out. We are going “Off Plan” on our diet regime. For the last 10 weeks we have been ultra strict, and have only eaten things that we were supposed to, when we were supposed to, and how much we were supposed to. So tonight we are going to our favorite Mexican restaurant and throwing caution to the wind and stepping off plan for the evening.

I know that doesn’t sound to terribly exciting, but to us it seems like we just mugged a leprechaun.

Bouby and I have been together for the last 5 years come September , we did meet on the internet, and I know a lot of people think that is strange, but I think it is just like a bar, without all of the bad decisions of alcohol.

So Happy Birthday Sweet Britches! I LOVE YOU!




<< Home