Tuesday, March 13, 2007

 

Spring is in the air.....

As I drive down I-435 to and from work I just can’t help but smell the ass of 250,000 Kansas Citian’s asses. That’s right the smell of hot ass rotting in the sun is getting thick on the north side of KC.

Which can only mean one thing…

SPRING IS HERE!

As the weather draws warmer and smells of the rotting city I work in infiltrate my senses like a nasal raping, you know it is time to think about golfing and getting out into the great outdoors for some killing. I would like to say it was turkey hunting on my mind but it seems that the local black gang youth have been listening to a 23 year old self professed gangsta bitch who to is crazier than a shit house rat, and have been killing each other.

Now I don’t know if this is a “Joan of Arc” thing where she is reported to have slept her way into power, but for a crazy woman to be so far in charge that men are willing to kill each other of a perceived slight or “dis” to his shoes, neighborhood, pants too high, pants too low, or what ever the “dis du jour” happens to be…well like the man said “that is too much power for one person to have”.

But it looks like our local constabulary have caught up with said crazy bitch and have her in custody. So now maybe the young bloods will stop killing each other for a week or so. That and lighting the bodies on fire and leaving them behind a dumpster with only a small homemade tattoo for identification, just that much will be nice not to deal with for a week or so.

One of these days I want to be able to not work for the man, play golf when I want, work out when I want, and not have to worry about paying the bills. I’m not sure when this is going to happen but it had better be soon before I get to broken down to enjoy it That’s all I’m saying.

***EDIT***
Ok they did not catch rat shit crazy Shauntay, she is still at large, armed and dangerous, wanted for murder and causing gang riots, Apparently I was looking at the pictures on the TV instead of listening to the words coming out of the talking heads and all they were showing me was a made up mug shot of what she could look like if she shaved her head and dressed like a man. So KC Be on the look out for a crazy bitch....not that this is news Westport is covered with them like fleas on a camel...and no that is not a slam at middle eastern people, although it could be.

It is what it is.



<< Home