Sunday, February 04, 2007

 

MY favorite Holiday

One hour from now we will be witnessing the 2006-2007 Super bowl. Chicago Vs. Indianapolis, Bears vs Colts.

I’m taking the Bears. I don’t think all the preparation in the world will allow Peyton to win this game. There seems to be a lot of people giving him the game. But I don’t think the Bears defense is listening. I think they are going to strip him like a Barbie doll and let the dogs of war chew on his little plastic head.

Don’t get me wrong I love Peyton! He is great at working hard and doing well, and making fun of the job he has at every turn of the sun. But I think there is so much hype about him and the colts that they are forgetting that Chicago has done some great playing this season too, and if I was to put tough guys from indy on one side and tough guys from chi-town on the other….the windy city blows them away!

Go Bears.

*UPDATE*
Ok it is half time. I got my drink on and the game is tight! I love that fact that my dad called me and put 5 bucks on it to make it more fun! GOD bless the old people!! It is colts 16 bears 14 and the Bears defense is doing well, but there is no offense. But I'm still hopeful. By the way Prince is the half time entertainment and I don't think I know any of his songs since nikki was masturbating with a magazine. I think he may be a cricket in disguise. I'm not sure but I'll do some research and get back with you.

*UPDATE*

I fucking hate the colts. Ok not really, but I really would have loved to relive my senior year in High School and saw the Bears win the stewpid bowl again. Not that either one of them has as many Lombardi trophies as the Oakland Raiders...but hey They are fighting hard tonight.

And what is this shit about being all excited about sacking the QB when you are losing..and doing a dance? FUCK OFF get back on the ball and PLAY THE FUCKING GAME!! I hate you showboating dirty fucking ass humping cocksuckers! You all suck and I hope you die on the way home like that dick from Denver...Yeah ok, that was harsh, I apologize, but seriously I don't get a little high five when I seal a deal let alone get to dance like a drunk monkey trying to get laid at a NY night club. So fuck of and get back in the huddle dickface.

Maybe they can still pull it off. But I'm doubtful..and somewhat drunk.....



<< Home