Monday, December 25, 2006

 

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Why does all the good in the worl have to be accompanied by the bad? I awoke this morning with visions of sugarplums dancing in my head, and the thought of good will in my heart. I check my email, I have satanic good wishes from a friend of mine who has the seat next to mine reserved in hell, right next to the lake of fire, life if good. then I read the next headline and I cry.

'Godfather of Soul' James Brown dies
Singer hospitalized with pneumonia on Sunday
By ASSOCIATED PRESS
James Brown, the dynamic, pompadoured "Godfather of Soul," whose rasping vocals and revolutionary rhythms made him a founder of rap, funk and disco as well, died early Monday, his agent said. He was 73.

Brown was hospitalized with pneumonia at Emory Crawford Long Hospital on Sunday and died around 1:45 a.m. EST Monday, said his agent, Frank Copsidas of Intrigue Music. Longtime friend Charles Bobbit was by his side, he said.

Copsidas said Brown's family was being notified of his death and that the cause was still uncertain. "We really don't know at this point what he died of," he said.

SO now I'm fucking sad again.

The hardest working man in show business is now worm food and music has lost yet another pioneer. Say a little prayer to your deity for Jimmy and make his crossing comfortable.

May the Gods have mercy on your soul jimmy boy.



<< Home