Wednesday, December 06, 2006

 

I KNEW there was something just not right with Cat people....

There is a new study out that links schizophrenia and cats.

I'’ll let that sink in.

Schizophrenia and cats.

That crazy cat lady was more than likely normal who had a love for cats and later became bat shit crazy because of a infectious agent called Toxoplasma gondii.

And everyone thought I was being mean when I said cat people were a bunch of crazy assed fucking people, I wasn'’t I was just making an observation based on scientific fact….even though I'’m not a scientist, nor did I have these facts when I was making these claims, I just had a feeling and if that isn'’t enough to curl your hair this morning, how about this? Transition of T.gondii to the fetus of pregnant women is known to produce dire consequences for the developing brain such as mental retardation and retinal problems.

The way humans become infected by this is by inhaling or ingesting the cysts from cat feces from a litter box, garden, sandbox, or children'’s play area. Or drinking contaminated water or by eating uncooked meat that has been infected In the US 10-25% of people are infected. That could be as high as 1 in 4.

Line 12 people up and 3 of them are going to be infected and possibly develop schizophrenia.

Just in case you are wondering where I got this astute information, it is in the latest Forbes magazine and written by E. Fuller Torrey M.D

Happy Hump Day.




<< Home