Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

I had NO idea.....

You know how I’m feeling?

I’M SWELL!

Get it?

My leg is all swollen and I say I’m SWELL!!

Funny stuff right there I tell ya. That one is free, the next one you will have to buy at full purchase price.

So I wrote the contract for my big company yesterday while keeping my leg elevated, it was quite the spirit lifter, $596,600, that is a lot of cabbage, I just hope we didn’t bite off more than we can chew…not that we can’t do it, but can we do it for the price quoted? Maybe…I don’t know yet because the product they are selling isn’t done yet. So with out a demo unit I can’t tell how their stuff works to be able to see if our stuff is going to work.

But who cares? It is time to celebrate the winter solstice, or Christmas, or shaka chan, I mean Hanukkah, what ever your people believe it is the time to say thank you for being you, to give gifts of survival…yes survival, you and the most of the people you know made it to another season and it is time to celebrate. SO carve out a Yule log, or light a candle, or dance naked around a pine tree, what ever your celebration of choice is, get to it and thank your deity for allowing you to make it another year around the sun.

Speaking of the winter solstice here is a groovy something I didn’t know. (Please hold while I cut and paste)

“Many of us know that Stonehenge is a perfect marker of both solstices. But not so many people are familiar with Newgrange, a beautiful megalithic site in Ireland. This huge circular stone structure is estimated to be 5,000 years old, older by centuries than Stonehenge, older than the Egyptian pyramids! It was built to receive a shaft of sunlight deep into its central chamber at dawn on winter solstice. The light illuminates a stone basin below intricate carvings -- spirals, eye shapes, solar discs. Although not much is known about how Newgrange was used by its builders, marking the solstice was obviously of tremendous spiritual import to them. Here's more on this incredible ancient site.”


I had no idea that this place even existed! This is like something right out of Raiders of the lost Ark! A beam of light from one day in the entire year! and it illuminates a stone bowl, with swirls carved into it…these guys were REALLY happy they made it one more time around the sun. I bet this day marked the day that everyone was required to take a bath, or all of the people of the right age were forced to get married so the perpetuation of the race would continue. Hell as far as we know this could be the temple of Cain. Because you know that is how white people came about….Cain killed his brother Able, and God marked him so that all would know his shame…well he turned the otherwise swarthy north African man into a blonde haired blue eyed devil and sent him out of the garden of Eden. Well Cain went north and started breeding with the indigenous people he found along the way and lo and behold we have white people.

So maybe this thing is a temple to the guy who fucked up his brother all in the name of jealousy.

Or not

In case I don’t have time to rant about something equally as silly at a later date, have a Merry Christmas!

And for my Jewish friends;

YOU FUCKING KILLED CHRIST!! NO PRESENTS FOR YOU!!

Ok that was outta bounds, I’m sorry I don’t think that you personally killed anyone, otherwise you’d be like 2000+ years old and wow! That is pretty old.

So Happy Hanukkah, light the Menorah enjoy those 8 crazy nights.

Pagans- go carve and burn your Yule log, dance around the only green tree in the forest, and pray for decent crops next year.


Peace out and hug the ones you love…they’ll be dead before you know it and then if you hug them, it is kinda gross.



<< Home