Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

Football Pool

Football season is amongst us.

Well almost, I know that any woman who may read this rag, just stopped when they saw the above sentence, But if you are still here please hear me out.

I am once again playing in a football elimination pool, (NGD and his dad are signed up as well) and it is fun and easy. If you or someone you know watches ANY NFL football even if you only watch the commercials at half time of the Superbowl, that is enough to play nad win this game. It cost $20.00 to get in and all you have to do is pick the winner of ANY game once a week. The only catch is you can’t pick the same team twice. So once you pick the Steelers, you can’t pick them for the rest of the season. Last year I bought 2 spaces,one for me and one for Bouby, and thankfully so, because I picked the Rams to beat SF 49er’s the first game of the first week. Well they didn’t win and I was out. But thankfully I had bought two spots, so we were still alive. We lasted right up until Eli Manning threw fucking 5 interceptions or something equally dumb and led the NY Giants to the worst game in the history of the Giants organization.

Anyway last years payout was $2020.00 and that was split by 3 people who didn’t lose, so it was pretty good return on investment of $20.00.

Sign up and play with me andNGD!


Elimination Pool



<< Home