Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 

UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE

I can’t believe this shit!

I was watching the news this morning and Dena Riley id headed into court today to get more charges tossed her way from the brutal beating and sodomy of Marsha Spicer and possibly the first victim second body found , Michelle Ricci.

Well these two knuckleheads have a listing on Craigslist for a Spirtitual Advisor. It makes me wonder exactly how many episodes of Law and Order they missed? I mean c’mon, that never works. And besides they have “...The most evidence against two suspects ever seen in Jackson county MO I can’t believe that they would even consider a plea for any guidance based on the heinous nature of their crime. I think that even the Pope would say “Damn! You fucked up big homey!”

“The media made us out wrong” What would the media be saying that is wrong? That you two brutally beat and raped and sodomized two women and then RAN form the police, stopping only to pick up your 5 yr old niece to molest her while on the run…yeah there might be some grey area there….OH WAIT you fucking video taped it! Yeah I’m sorry the media has it right you two are on the Hell express and I hope when the state of Missouri puts you down like the rabid curs you are Satan gives as good as you did.

Spiritual advisor my ass. You two will need a tour guide in Hell.

In other news of the Stupid;

Ag. Dept. Data Theft in KS WASHINGTON (AP) - A laptop computer bag has been stolen from an Agriculture Department worker's car in Kansas. Officials say the names, addresses and Social Security numbers of about 350 employees may have been accessed. The theft took place last Friday in Wellington, Kansas.

The department is trying to locate the computer and data, and also is looking into why sensitive employee data was left in a car. The case contained a computer and a printout of the data. It has since been returned to a meat plant, but a department spokesman said it's obvious someone had rummaged through the case.

The theft may have affected about 350 full-time and part-time employees and state contractors involved in federal meat grading programs.


How many times does this have to happen before stupid people remember to take that PORTABLE device with them, no matter where they go? I went to lunch a few weeks ago and since I didn’t know how long I was going to be gone I packed my laptop with me, when I got to the restaurant, I took it inside!! It isn’t that hard of a thing to do. Fucking dummies.

Anywho, I’m off of my soap box for now.



<< Home