Friday, July 28, 2006

 

Best Birthday Present ever!

Yesterday after work when I got home I was greeted with a very cool package from my mom.

My birthday is Sunday and I thought it was going to be a cool card and the typical drinking money. I WAS WRONG THERE WAS NO MONEY!

However in lieu of money I got something even cooler…probably the coolest present I think I have ever received.

Have you ever seen a picture of a race horse with like 75 people gathered around it in the winners circle?

I am now one of those people.

Mom bought me part of a horse for my birthday!

So if you like horse racing please cheer on “TistheMan” so I can pay the hay bill!

I am so excited I can’t hardly sit still!

I could end up at the derby in the owners boxes (again, I was there with Bouby and my Mom when she had a owners box for the same reason), but even cooler this colt has potential (or so I’m told) and I like to day dream, so when my pony wins the triple crown I will be there to see it!!

Keep your fingers crossed!



<< Home