Sunday, March 05, 2006

 

You keep a knocking but you can't come in...come back tomorrow and try again!

Once again I sit here thinking about Death.

Tomorrow morning I will go to see my dying Aunt. She is 93, ninety three, 9 decades and 3 extra years.

Auntie was born in 1913, there wasn’t many cars around when she was a little girl in rural Kansas, so she was very familiar with horses and buggies when she was young. She only saw an airplane when the barn stormers flew through town, she saw 2 world wars, Korea, Viet Nam, Grenada (The movie lasted longer than the war) and of course desert storm and operation Iraqi Freedom. Cars and airplanes looked like this:







This woman married an man 3 times her age, with a pre-made family, something unheard of in the 40’s, she was my first baby sitter at the tender age of 55 I remember walking to her office when I was a little kid and she would give me lollipops, not the kind everyone has now but the old school kind where the handle was made out of a piece of string looped back into the candy. She loaned me the money for my class ring in high school, she loaned my younger brother the money to buy his Camero, (Shut up it was the 80’s) and that car went through both of my brothers before it was sold 15 years later. She baby sat her great grand kids up and until about 10 years ago.

She was a strong woman and will be missed when she decides to let go.

About 20 years ago she wasn’t feeling “right” and decided to go to the doctor. For the first time in 25 years she decided to go to the doctor. They found a golf ball size lump in her breast. They prepped her for emergency surgery. After the surgery she was a little disoriented and the Dr said that it was normal and she would return to her old self in a couple of weeks. She is in a nursing home right now, for last month or so and she still hasn’t got her senses back. Oh she has her good days but 90% of the time she is nutty as a fruit bar.

I love her like a second mother and I know in the last 20 years I haven’t been around as much as I should have been but I know she is proud of the way me and my two brothers turned out. I’m just happy that her soul will be recycled soon and some lucky baby will get her as a guide.

Here is who I was in a past life:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.
You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Cyprus around the year 1850.
Your profession was that of a medic, surgeon or herbalist.


Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.

The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Magic is everywhere around you, even in the most usual, most ordinary situations. Your lesson is to understand this magic and to help other people to see it, too. You are a magician!

Do you remember now?


Check out the website here

Your past life diagnosis:



<< Home