Thursday, March 02, 2006

 

Here's looking at you kid.....

I’ve once again found myself in a rut. I can’t seem to like doing my job at all. The people I have to deal with are all terrible, both morally and professionally, and I’m not sure how much longer I can take it. I used to love coming to work and talking to people, but now everyday is a new argument for late term abortions…really late term, as in the 372 month.


Reason #435 of why I don’t carry a gun.

*CAUTION EXTREME SEGUE*

When do you suppose bodily exploration becomes passé? I mean when you’re a kid it is a must. You’re new to the neighborhood and you want to see how all of the different parts work and what they look like. But when does it become socially unacceptable to squat over a mirror and look at your own butt?

I know some of you stood on the sink to get this view but remember I was the “big” kid and who knows if the sink would have held me? Butt (Squeeze squeeze) really, when was the last time you really took a minute and checked out your own butthole and compared and contrasted it from when you did it as a kid….and don’t say you didn’t everyone did, you have just blocked that memory from your mind.

So I propose to everyone to go home or if your adventurous, at work and get a mirror, something hand held and just take a glance at your butthole…just to say “HOWDY”!

*CAUTION ANOTHER EXTREME SEGUE*

Why do all of the computer generated voices in the movies all sound creepy and mellow? I would like to see just once a super computer, or a unmanned aircraft, or even just a talking car that was way more normal! I had and idea once to put a dilect choice in navagation systems. That way when you were traveing in New york and lived in Gah-Jah, you could understand the directions given to yoou when the talking nav system told you to turn right. It would actually say "Hey Junior, why dontcha hang a roger up yonder" or if you were in Atlanta and lived in Jersey " Yo "G" yo ass betta spin this hoopdee right yo!"

I'm just saying it would make traveling more comfortable...you know easy for the dummies.
Here is a little HNT for ya’ll


The Eye's have it.



<< Home