Wednesday, March 08, 2006

 

Back from the road...

Well my trip to clean up my Aunt's house was very productive. We hauled away 6 dumpsters full of trash from the ol' girls pl;ace and it was all trash too! Everyone I know who was born or lived during the depression has this "pack rat" mentality, they feel the need to keep everything because "you never know when you might need ______!".

I have resolved to stop my pack rat-edness, and I will be throwing away most of what I have collected over the last 20 years soon.

I know now what everything old people keep is good for, it gives the rest of the family something to do while they are waiting on the enevitable. Since I will more than likely not make it to that point, I will save all of the trauma for my loved ones, and start pitching shit out this weekend.

This will make Bouby EXTREMELY happy!

Also I got this fromTenshi

The Five Love Languages

My primary love language is probably
Physical Touch
with a secondary love language being
Words of Affirmation.

Complete set of results

Physical Touch: 9
Words of Affirmation: 8
Acts of Service: 7
Quality Time: 6
Receiving Gifts: 0


Information

Unhappiness in relationships, according to Dr. Gary Chapman, is often due to the fact that we speak different love languages. Sometimes we don't understand our partner's requirements, or even our own. We all have a "love tank" that needs to be filled in order for us to express love to others, but there are different means by which our tank can be filled, and there are different ways that we can express love to others.

Take the quiz
Have a groovy week!

whats left of it!!



<< Home