Saturday, February 11, 2006

 

Love.............it's a burning thing, It makes a firery ring

I wonder what it is that makes some people sicker than others? I mean I have been sick more times this year than I have been in the last 5 years. I think I have it pinned down though.

When I was growing up I had a dog when I lived in the country, we had a dog, he lived outside. When I was in high school I had a dog that lived inside, He was part poodle a hypo allergenic breed that doesn’t shed or cause peoples noses to run. That is why so many people are breeding everything under the sun to a poodle nowadays, there are the labradoodles, a lab and poodle cross, there is the retrieverdoodle, a golden and a poodle cross, my dad even makes more money selling boogles, and Beagle-poodle cross, then he does selling either breed solo.

I didn’t put this sickness puzzle together until I was helping my dad at the puppy fram doing a vet check on 12 golden retrievers. I got home and I couldn’t breathe through my nose, it was plugged up tight. I did a quick run through of all the dogs in my life and all of the inside dogs were poodles or part poodles and I didn’t get within kissing distance of the outside dogs for any length of time, so I must have an allergy to dogs.

When I moved in with my Ex-girlfriend out in California she had a toy fox terrier and 2 kids, when I started getting sick all of the time I blamed the snot jockeys, not the dog. Then I moved to KC and for the first year I didn’t get sick once then I moved in with Bouby and her two giant beasts of hair and I have been sick A LOT!

Conclusion: I take lots of drugs to ward off a plugged nose because I love her and those two stupid beasts more then breathing.

Have a wonderful Valentines day!!

And Tenshi---These are boogles!!



<< Home