Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

5 things I now know......sorta

I figured some stuff out. So I thought I would share it with the internet. All of the cool kids are doing it!

1. Why men are so confused. Women will start a conversation in their heads and then about 1/2 way through it they'll engage their mouth and ask the men a question concerning this conversation that they have had going on in her head for fuck knows how long....and then look at us like we’re the dumb one.

It is why most men walk around with that confused look on their faces.

2. Dove shampoo looks like jizz. Works good but still looks like I blew a load in my fist. I wish it was that easy, two pumps on a bottle and I am breathless and giddy…Man I would have the cleanest hair on the planet.

3. Anyone that blows by me on the freeway and then gets in front of me and slows down to the point that I need to hit the brakes…well that is why I don’t carry a gun with me. I would shoot them. Oh and if they do this to exit…there is a special circle of hell waiting on these people.

4. Michael Buble’ is a groovy crooner. For those of you who DON’T know what a crooner is. You have to stop reading right now and go away. Seriously get out of my site. I’ll wait.

Ok just us…well Michael Buble’ is as close to Ol’ Blue Eyes as you can get. You’ll also recognize him from the Starbucks commercial from last year where he sang “Come fly with me” . So buy a CD, steal his music, or both, I don’t care just get groovy Franky, Deano, and Sammy style!

5. I tried to think of 5 things but I’m drawing a blank.

So I think Bouby and I are getting sick. I stayed home from work on Monday because I felt like shit, and now she feels like shit So I can see a highly productive weekend ahead of us. Like possibly making a Costco run and sitting on the couch. Blockbuster Online has made a series of mistakes and we have like 6 movies to watch, so that is good, a bottle each of Nyquil and some vicodin….ought to make for a pretty lethargic weekend.

Does this reflect badly on my job? Planning the weekend’s slothery on Wednesday? What ever happened to my sense of freedom and my impulsiveness? Plans used to be for those other people. I was a feather on the breeze floating around doing what ever was the breeziest at the precise moment. I was a Lynard Skynard song. Now it seems that Bouby and I have to keep two sets of calendars just to keep our poop schedule on track. Does this mean that we are getting old?

It used to be wine wone and song, now it is beer the old lady and TV.

Ok I stole that from a t-shirt, besides it isn’t that bad. Sometimes we get to go out.



Fuck it! Who wants pie?



<< Home