Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

Carpe Diem = Seize the day. Carp In Denim = Fish in pants

Whew what a long 30 days!


So how is everything? Well it is stable as can be expected and G-ma is adjusting, slowly but steadily.

I have no idea what is going on in the world but I do know this…George Bush is the Dumbest president we have ever had!

I have nothing else to say about him, I just think he is retarded.

I also know that the Loc Nar is the Sum of all Evil. (bonus points for anyone who knows where that is from! NO FAIR GOOGLING!!)

My younger brother know stops by here once in a while, He just lurks and I doubt he even reads the the comments, but he was groovy enough to drop a phone call to Bouby and give condolences to her concerning G-pa’s recent demise. I love him for that, it is what makes him groovy. He doesn’t call me unless there is something heavy he wants moved but that is ok I only call him for my dangerous engineering queries, so I guess it works out all the same in the end.

I have been getting some other groovy visitors lately as well someone is stopping by from the Bureau of Indian Affairs, as well as the Department of Veteran affairs, and a special someone whom I would LOVE to meet in real life, from a investment corporation. If any of these people are you, drop me an email and lets chat….I got questions!


Does everyone check their stats like that? Or is it just me?

Oh and Welcome Home BLUE MEANY!



<< Home