Monday, November 28, 2005

 

PC LOAD LETTER? What the FUCK is that?

Why is it that 4 days of "vacation" never seems like it is ever enough? I need to hit that lotto so I can be like Peter and sit on my ass and do nothing.

All DAY.

Just sit there and scratch, and shop on ebay and Amazon. Never leaving the house except to buy booze and travel, preferably at the same time. I hear there is some good booze in Ireland, and the best vodka comes from Russia, so I think if I hit the lottery I could hook that up.

On Thursday of last week some of you might remember it was thanksgiving, had a good time, ate turkey, and stuffing all over at bouby's Mom's place...well ok her Aunt's place but still it was fun and relaxed and we had a good time.

Friday we boycotted the traditional "Black Friday" and didn't leave the house until Bouby ran out of smokes and we needed ice cream. Yes I said needed. there is nothing sadder then a fat man without some ice cream.

Saturday we did....what did we do..OH I went to see my dad with my older brother and his "hubby" and my younger brother was in from Boston so Dad and step mom had all of us under one roof for the first time in a long time...it was nice.

Sunday, Football and a trip to the G-parents, they are looking and doing good. We then went back to the house and watched more football. I'm telling you is there anything more fun then watching football? Well with the exception of last nights game between the Saints and the Jets, that was just plain dumb.

So I guess I have a case of the Mondays and really can't wait until tomorrow afternoon because for the first time all year I'm going hunting. It is once again Deer season and I and my fellow hunters will try to eradicate the local menace known as the Whitetail deer. No longer will the giant rats be a danger to traveling motorists, there will be a drop in deer to vehicle accidents.

The roadways will be safe and my freezer will be filled.

So it is said so shall it be done.





<< Home