Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

Fast as a speeding bullet

Here are some bullet point bulletins.


1) Bouby has to have a root canal
2) As smoe of you know my college's (one of them anyway lost their football coach to family! Not that I blame him, his family has lasted longer then the K-State winning streak and it is about time he got back on a winning team. And at least he didn't divorce his wife like that nut Jimmy Johnson did when he got the Dallas job. God Bless Bill Snyder.
3) I had to give some of the people here at work a lesson in blogging yesterday and now I doubt seriously that I will be talking about work...EVER again! I just think my frustrations could come off being anti work ...which I'm not I am just occasionaly frustrated.
4) I need to go hunting yet haven't got the $125 I'd spend just in gas money to get there...I miss my Camery.
5) Is it wrong to need a drink by 9 am?
6) Here is a list of thoughts that make you go HMMMMMM....
Ten Thoughts to Ponder
Number 10 - Life is sexually transmitted.
Number 9 - Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can
die.
Number 8 - Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without
an erection, make him a sandwich.
Number 7 - Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person
to use the Internet and they won't bother you for weeks.
Number 6 - Some people are like a Slinky.....not really good for anything,
but you still can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Number 5 - Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals
dying of nothing.
Number 4 - All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no
attention to criticism .
Number 3 - Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars and a
substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?
Number 2 - In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the
world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
AND THE NUMBER 1 THOUGHT FOR 2005:
We know exactly where one cow with mad-cow-disease is located among the
millions and millions of cows in America but we haven't got a clue as to
where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located. Maybe we
should put the Department of Agriculture in charge of immigration.

I wonder if I will ever do more with my life? Does anyone ever ask themselfs that question? I mean I'm really pretty happy, I could use a touch more money, but who...besides Bill Gates, couldn't? But over all I'm pretty happy, but is there something around the bend that I just can't see and if I'm not looking I'll walk right past it? Is there something else I should be doing?


Humm......??



<< Home