Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Say! That's good advice!

My mind is all cluttered. It is like I’m adrift in a sea of murky pudding. I am completely oblivious to my surroundings. I am recovering from a Tylenol PM hang over. I should have called in sick today but I just couldn’t. I would have wound up sleeping all day and when I wasn’t asleep I would have been treating my body like a human X box. Pushing all of the right buttons for the secret level and the fantastic finishing move, oh yeah good times, good times.

Of course that would just make me sleepy again.

The powerball is up to 92 million bucks so I think I’m going to take part of my winnings from the last time I won the lottery and buy some more tickets. I mean really who wouldn’t want a couple of extra million in their bank account?


Beware! Un-necessary change of topics! Please keep you arms and heads inside the car at all times.


I think I would like to make this a part time advice blog. I would like to give people advice, not that they would actually listen but I think I would be good at it. People come to me all day with weird work problems and personal dilemmas, so I would like to give it a try. Please share a problem with me. I want to give advice. If it is to weird or you’re self conscious about it email it to me and I won’t post the answers. But I would really like to see if I can do this kind of thing.

So lay it on me! Relationship advice, work trauma, what to do about training your dog…I can answer most of your problems I swear I can!

I know that you are all thinking that this cat has lost his marbles and there is no way that I could help in anyway, BUT I bet if you tried you’d be surprised.




<< Home