Friday, August 19, 2005

 

My life as a Quote.

I love movies. It is no surprise I know. But I have been told that I quote too many movies in my daily life. So I am going to play a game. Here are some movie quotes and you guess the movies. I want to prove that I’m not a freak and everyone knows these things. No cheating either!! I really want to know if anyone else knows this shit of if I’m a complete nut bar. So no googleing, or movie quote websites. I made this somewhat easy, so have fun and I’ll see you Monday with the answers.

1. “Did you see the way she was looking at me eh? Yeah Like you’re some kinda freak! Now c’mon”
2. “ What in the wide wide world of sports is a goin’ on here?
3. “If I can do anything for you, or more to the point, to you let me know. ’Can you hammer a 6 inch spike through a board with your penis?’ Not right now ‘well a girl has to have her standards’
4. “69 dude!”
5. “Just digging a hole…in frigging outer space”
6. “How about you sideburns? You want some milk?” ‘I’d rather have a beer’
7. “Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Orange Whip? Three Orange Whips”
8. “I like you Betty, ‘It's Danny sir.’ Danny.”
9. “You're offering me a job?” ‘Uh huh.’ “ The waitresses hate me!” ‘You wait till you've given them crabs. Then you'll really know hatred.’
10. "Knew Him? Shit, nigga owes me twelve bucks!"
11. “Lucas, Are you in some sort of trouble? Because every minute that goes by, and I don't report you, I look like a bigger banana-head. “
’ Joe, I can categorically say that you are not a bigger banana-head’
12. "The great advantage of having a reputation for being stupid: People are less suspicious of you."
13. “Side of the eyes, side of the eyes…Don’t drive angry!”
14. “Give to Oedipus! Give to Oedipus! - Hey Josephus! ’ What's up, motherfucker! “
15. “I've fallen for you like a blind roofer."
16. “Let's bust 'em.” ’For what?’ “In this neighborhood, a Mercedes is probable cause.”
17. He's nothing but a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worm! Hanging's too good for him. Burning's too good for him! He should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!
18. I'd like to welcome you all to an event that's sometimes been called the Automotive counterpart to the Bay of Pigs.
19. “I congratulate you.” ‘What for?’ “Your work.” ‘I try.’ “We all try. You succeed.”
20. “How about a gross of fluorescent condoms for the the novelty machine in the men's room? I mean, those are fun even when you're alone. We're talkin' the hula hoop of the nineties.”



<< Home