Thursday, August 04, 2005

 

Fucking fucking fuck

Yesterday really was a stress fucking filled fuck up of a day!

I walked around from 9 am until 3:30 pm feeling like someone had kicked me in the gut and was fixing to butcher my dog.

Lets just say that a year and a half worth of work could have been for nothing because of some bad communication. That and said client may sue us.

None of this was my fault, I’m in the clear, however since I was the lead salesman I might lose a BIG client.

This is the first job I have had to take drugs to perform. Zanex has become a staple of my weekly routine. Now I’m not saying I wasn’t on drugs when I was doing other jobs mind you but this is the first one that I NEEDED to take drugs, not just as a recreational way to speed up the passage of time.

I swear to Christ that if it wasn’t for the laws against murdering people, I would have went home and got strapped. I even think that the judge would see it as justifiable homicide, once I told him what happened.

“So Nightmare you shot this building full of people you are getting the death penalty”

“But Judge they fucked up a year and ½ of my time and broke contracts and all without consulting me, and one of them is very vindictive towards my client, so who’s to say he didn’t do it on purpose?”

“Nightmare, do you think they needed to die?”

“I really just meant to wing them but they wouldn’t hold still”

“Now that is a horse off a different color now isn’t it? They fucked up your whole client base, AND wouldn’t stand still for a well deserved winging?..Case dismissed!”

“Thank you judge, I also do kids parties and caterings”

But I’m better now, thanks to the miracle of modern medicine. That and golf, nothing relives stress more the getting out in the blazing hot Midwest July sun and wacking a little white ball all over creation. It really puts shit in perspective you know. That fucking game is the dumbest game ever invented, and I’m even counting tiddly winks!

If you haven’t heard Robin William’s monologue on the invention of golf you need to Google that shit. It makes me wet my pants every time I hear it.

On a side note. My pants are smaller now then they were 4 months ago.



<< Home