Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 

DAMNIT!!


Debra Lafave, a 24-year-old
middle school teacher in Temple Terrace, Fla., has rejected a plea
bargain agreement because it would have resulted in "significant prison
time," her lawyer says. She stands accused of multiple counts of
unlawful sex with one of her 14-year-old students, including once in
her classroom. Her attorney, John Fitzgibbons, isn't protesting her
innocence. Rather, he says, his blonde client is just too pretty for
prison. "To place an attractive young woman in that kind of hell hole,"
he says, "is like putting a piece of raw meat in with the lions." The
case will now go to trial, and she faces up to 15 years in prison on
each count. Fitzgibbons plans an insanity defense. (Tampa Tribune)
...After all, not firing her lawyer pretty much proves she's insane.

Where the hell were all of these hot naughty teachers when I was in school? For fucks sake all of my teachers were 60+ and had wrinkles on top of wrinkles!

I was also never molested by a priest! WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME? Touch me!! for the love of christ someone please fondle me!!

Does anyone else watch "rescue me" on FX with Dennis Leary? it is really good, and you should watch it. Last night his newly found priest 1/2 brother confessed to a sexual relationship with a young boy, and when the boy confronted him, the pain was too much and the kid blew his own brains out. So Dennis kicked the shit out of his dirty priest 1/2 brother it was neato.

But the scary part about this was the during the priest's confession. He told everyone that he was molested by a priest when he was young and it really bothered the shit out of him until he realized that he liked it. He liked it because it made him feel special, a"messanger" of God had picked him to recieve all of this pleasure and took him in under his wing for "special teachings".

Made me mad just watching it. AND it cemented my beliefs that ALL organized religion is a scam and that if you aren't questioning EVERYTHING then you are a blind sheep following a blind shepard. Now this isn't a personal attack on anyone elses belief system, if you feel better and you NEED to have someone tell you flowery stories about a rosey afterlife, or doing bad things will send you to Kansas, I mean Hell, well then you go ahea and do what ever it makes you feel better. I'm just saying I can have my time with my Gods without someone else taking my money or time to do it.



<< Home