Thursday, June 30, 2005

 

Stress sucks

I don't know why but I am a complete stress monkey the last couple of days, I got into a screaming match with one of the only people I really like at work my clients are all illiterate fools who couldn't write a legitmate email that doesn't sound like a it was written by a third grade "special" child (Read fucking booger eating retard). And my sex drive is unusually higher then normal, which according to my girl is already out of control and she needs to turn the hose on me. It's like someone is secretly putting steroids in my corn flakes or something. You should have seen the size of my boner this morning! I swear to god it was enormous,(and yes generally it isn't near as big) I have no idea why I felt compelled to share that with you but hey like I said I'm a giant stress monkey.

I need to find a cool small bar for sale and just go back into the whole booze game. I know that I would be less stressed out if that was to happen, or if I hit the lottery, either way. here is a lovey cloud to help relieve the stress form the rest of the world...enjoy!




<< Home